This is a step by step guide to download and install Google Camera On Oneplus 7 Pro device.
OnePlus Finally launched one of the most awaited flagship phones of the year “Oneplus 7 Pro” and now it is available for purchase in the different online and offline store in all over the world.
While Oneplus 7 Pro features top-notch hardware and software specification, They still lack behind the other flagship smartphone when it comes to the camera performance. After the lots of criticizing they got last year for the one plus 6T camera this time they have changed the camera sensors. This year, they have given Sony’s 48-megapixel IMX586 sensor for the primary camera. Still, most of the one plus 7 reviewers has complained about the camera of this smartphone and it may not be as competitive with other flagship devices like Pixel 3, Galaxy S10+ & Huawei P30 Pro. But I personally believe that the camera shouldn’t be a factor that holds back someone from buying this amazing premium phone.
This is where Google Camera mods, commonly known as GCam mods come in use…Google camera port helps the user realize the full potential of the camera hardware by using the Pixel’s amazing computational photography algorithms.
Now, after the wait of few weeks, Finally Google camera port for Oneplus 7 Pro device has been released and now it is working perfectly on very Oneplus 7 Pro phone. This is going to be a complete guide where we will share how you can download and install Google camera app on Oneplu 7 Pro phone without any issue.
What is Google Camera (G CAM)?
Well, the Google camera is the camera application that comes prebuilt with Pixel devices. And as you all know Pixel devices are the best when it comes to the camera. All because of Google’s amazing computational photography algorithms. So, after seeing the huge popularity of Google camera app, Developers around the world started porting this app for other OEM devices including Oneplus, Samsung, xiaomi, LG, Moto and Asus.
And now everyone can use the modded version of Gcam on their phone which bring in the Powerful image processing to all the devices. Gcam for Oneplus 7 Pro has been also released and now it is available to download.
Download Google Camera For Oneplus 7 Pro
All thanks to the senior developers Arnova8G2 and MCG for bringing this amazing Gcam Mod 6.2 for Oneplus 7 Pro device from the latest Pixel 3 Google Camera 6.2. Here we have shared two version of Latest Gcam apk, just try one by one both the apk and use the one which works fine on your device.
OnePlus 7 Pro Gcam vs Stock camera comparison
All the picture credit goes to the Theandroidsoul team.
What’s Working with this Google camera Port
- HDR + Enhanced for front and back camera
- Portrait mode for front and back camera
- Motion photo for front and back camera
- Camera options like (HDR+, Selfie Flash, Front Camera, Zoom, Autofocus, etc.)
- Video options like (30fps, 60fps, Video Stabilization, Autofocus, etc.)
- Photo Sphere
- Lens Blur
- Night Sight
- Slow Motion
- Google Lens
- AR Stickers
Now without further ado here is the direct link to download latest Google camera apk for Oneplus 7 Pro. Just click on the download link given below.
- Google Camera 6.2.030 port by Arnova8G2 (V2.2.190716.1800):
- Google Camera 6.2.030 Port by Arnova8G2 (V2.1.190614.0200):
- Google Camera 6.2.024 Port by Arnova8G2 (V2.0.190420.0415):
- Google Camera 6.1.021 Port by Arnova8G2 (V1.6.190614.0200):
How to install Google Camera On Oneplus 7 Pro
1. Click on the download link given above to download the latest gcam app on your phone. Alternatively, you can also download it on your pc or laptop and then transfer the apk file to your android phone.
2. You may need to to enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
3. Once the apk is downloaded, go to file manager of your Oneplus 7 pro phone and create a new folder in the internal storage with the name of ‘GCam’ (note the upper and lower cases).
4. One the folder is created, open that folder and create another folder under the ‘GCam’ folder and name it ‘Configs.’
5. Move the XML file (for the corresponding Google Camera) to the ‘Configs’ folder.
6. Navigate to the folder where the Google Camera Port APK was transferred earlier.
7. Tap on that APK and install the app on your Oneplus device.
8. Now open Google Camera app from the app drawer and grant it all the necessary permissions.
9. Double-tap the black area next to the shutter button to open the dialog box.
10. Click on the ‘restore’ button to restore the XML config file.
Google camera for other Devices:
- How to download and install Google camera for Nokia 8 WIthout Root
- How to download and install Google camera for Nokia 5 WIthout Root
- Download Google camera for Realme 3 & 3 Pro Without Root
- Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 6 Pro
Final Thought on Google camera App for Oneplus 7 Pro
Guys that all you should know regarding Google camera for Oneplus 7 Pro, I hope the above shared Google camera port has worked on your phone. If you have any additional question regarding Google camera then please let us know through the comment. If you want to appreciate us then please share this article on Facebook.