Are you looking for Google camera For Realme C2? Then you are in the right place.
Oppo sub-brand “Realme” that entered India only last year has created ripple in the Indian smartphone market and Mid budget segment leaders like Xiaomi is finding hard to tackle the competition. After launching several phones in the mid-budget segment this year, Realme has made another bang with the launch of Realme C2. The Realme C2, comes with a lot of exciting features at such a low price that the smartphone users will surely love them.
This smartphone feature comes with a great looking design and amazing camera that will tempt many buyers to buy the phone considering the price at which it is placed in the market. However, we have always seen that most of the budget smartphones are not able to take advantage of their powerful camera set up due to their processing capabilities. That’s why today i am going to share with you how to download Google camera for Realme C2 and install it on your phone.
If you are an Android enthusiast then you have already aware of the Google camera. Basically, it is a camera app developed by Google itself exclusively for their own Pixel devices. After its huge popularity, Some hardworking developers started porting this app for other android devices too.
And I am happy to tell you that recently they have released New Google camera for Realme C2 Device. Almost every feature of Google camera is working fine with this Latest Google camera Port for Realme C2. Not to forget you’ll also get the highly anticipated feature of Google camera Night sight mode with this latest gcam port.
Google Camera Port For Realme C2
Google camera is just a normal camera application with a very simple user interface but with some unique feature that you don’t get with any normal stock camera app. Google camera runs on Google’s special AI technology which offers stunning images and video quality in any situation.
The only problem with Google camera app is it is developed by Google itself exclusively for their own smartphone. However, as I earlier told you Developers port this app for other android phone and then it works on other specific android phones…
Download Google camera For Realme C2
Thanks to the XDA developers for releasing Google camera apk for Realme C2 so early, because it has been only 10 days of launching the device and Google camera port is available for download… This is one of the most stable and updated versions that come with Portrait mode, HDR, HDR enhanced, HDR+, AR emojis, Google lens, Timelapse, Flash, RAW photo, ZSL, Slow motion, Photosphere, Image stabilization, Super-resolution zoom, etc.
Below We have mentioned all the features that are working and not working with this ported Google camera apk for Realme C2. The issues/bugs may be fixed in the future.
- Night Mode
- Lens Blur
- Portrait Mode
- Focus Slider
- Google Lens
- AR Stickers
- RAW format support
Now without further ado here is the direct link to download latest Gcam apk from Realme C2. Just click on the download button given below.
How to install Google Camera On Realme C2
1. Click on the download button given above to download the gcam app on your phone. Alternatively, you can also download it on your pc or laptop and then transfer the apk file to your android phone.
2. Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
3. Then open the file manager and locate the apk that you had downloaded a few minutes back. Now click on the apk file and tap on the install button.
4. Once the installation process is complete, Open the Gcamera app on your device and start clicking the picture and taking videos.
Recommended Settings for Google camera
Below I have shed the best possible settings to use Google camera on Realme C2 without any error.
- First of all, go to camera Settings option.
- Now, open the BSG MOD Settings.
- Enable “Enhanced HDR+ portrait mode” option.
- Now, you need to open the Saturation option.
- Change the “Highlight and Shadow Saturation for the rear camera” to 1.8 and 2.4 respectively.
- And finally “Highlight and Shadow Saturation for the front camera” to 1.2 and 1.8respectively.
Google camera for other Devices:
- Download Latest Google camera For MI A3 Without Root
- Download Google camera For Redmi 7 Without Root
- Google camera For Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Download Google camera For Redmi K20 & K20 PRO
- Google Camera App For Redmi Note 7 Pro Without Root
Final Thought on Google camera App for Realme C2
Google camera mod has been the game-changer for all the mid-budget smartphone users. By just installing this one app, android user can easily increase the Picture quality of their smartphone.
We have tried to share the latest Google Camera for Realme C2 with you. And we promise that we will be updating this page in case better Gcam port is released in the future. So, keep checking this website if you want to download the latest Google camera mode for Realme X.