Here we will share a direct link to download Google camera 6.1 For Samsung Galaxy A50, A60 & A70.
Recently Samsung revamped their A series smartphone and launched bunch of devices in the Indian smartphone market with power-packed features. The triple camera setup attracted many smartphone users to purchase this smartphone. As far as the camera of these smartphones is concerned it is pretty decent and takes good picture and video.
Still many users have complained that many latest camera features like slow motion, ar sticker, Night sight, HDR are missing in the stock camera app of this smartphone. That’s the reason why a senior developer of XDA has ported Gacm for Samsung Galaxy A50, A60 & A70 any users can use image processing capabilities of the Pixel devices and try the latest features of gcam camera app.
Gcam is a widely popular modded camera app that improves the picture quality of any smartphone in few seconds. Finally Google camera port for Samsung Galaxy A50, A60 & A70 is release and today in this article we are going to talk about the same.
Google Camera Port For Samsung Galaxy A50, A60
Google camera is just a normal camera application with a very simple user interface but with some unique feature that you don’t get with any normal stock camera app. Google camera runs on Google’s special AI technology which offers stunning images and video quality in any situation.
The only problem with Google camera app is it is developed by Google itself exclusively for their own smartphone. However, as I earlier told you Developers port this app for other android phone and then it works on any android phone..
One thing you should definitely know that Your phone should have Camera2 API enable in order to use this app on your phone. With most of the mid-budget android device, Camera2 API is not enabled by default. So, you have to manually enable the Camera 2 API support on your phone.
But here is good news for you, Because this time Camera2Api is pre-enabled in th Samsung Galaxy A50, A60. So you don’t need to enable it manually. You can just download Google camera apk for Samsung Galaxy A50, A60 from our website and install it on your phone.
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A50, A60, A70
Below We have mentioned all the features that are working and not working with this ported Google camera apk for Samsung Galaxy A50, A60. The issues/bugs may be fixed in the future.
- Camera (HDR+/RAW/ZSL/Flash etc.)
- Portrait Mode (Front/Rear)
- Night Sight (Front/Rear)
- Super-Res Zoom
- AR Stickers
- Video Recording
- Fixed crash in Night Sight mode while using Ultrawide lens
- Added Exposure compensation option
- Re-added HDR+ off
Now without further ado here is the direct link to download latest Google camera apk for Samsung Galaxy A50, A60 . Just click on the download button given below.
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy A50 (MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-TlnNeun_Urnyx05-v4.3.apk – Portrait Working)
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy A50(GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950.apk – Portrait & Night Sight is not working)
- Latest GCam v6.1 download for A60
How to install Google Camera On Samsung Galaxy A50, A60 ,A70
1. Click on the download button given above to download the latest gcam app on your phone. Alternatively, you can also download it on your pc or laptop and then transfer the apk file to your android phone.
2. Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
3. Then open the file manager and locate the apk that you had downloaded a few minutes back. Now click on the apk file and tap on the install button.
4. Once the installation process is complete, Open the Gcamera app on your device and start clicking the picture and taking videos.
Google camera for other Devices:
- Download Google Camera for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
- Download Google camera for Realme 3 & 3 Pro
- Download Google Camera for Realme U1
- Download Google Camera for Realme X
- Download Google Camera Port for Oneplus 7 Pro
- Download Google camera For Redmi 7
- Download Google camera For Redmi K20 & K20 Pro Without Root
Final Thought on Google camera App for Samsung Galaxy A50, A60,70
I hope you have successfully downloaded Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A50, A60, A70 device. Let us know about your experience of using this Google camera port on your device.
In case if I missed something that you want us to cover in our article then please let us know through the comment section.